FireStorm employees are trained and certified in Water Damage Restoration from IICRC, Restoration Sciences Academy, and Dri-Eaz. Our highly qualified staff use state of the art equipment to assist you in successful remediation of your home or business in Greensburg, Latrobe, New Stanton, Jeanette, and the surround areas in Pennsylvania.
When dealing with damage due to water, time is of the essence. With the growing concern of mold in today’s society, it is important to contact FireStorm Restoration Services to insure the water damage is properly and quickly remedied. Immediate Attention prevents mold!
Quick and efficient, so you can start putting your life back together.
- Water removal and remediation
- Drying and dehumidification of property
- Full damaged area cleanup
- Damaged material removal
- Complete property restorationRestoration Services to insure proper drying technique is applied
- Contact FireStorm Restoration Services to handle wet furniture , carpeting, and to expedite the drying process by installing fans and dehumidifiers to promote better air circulation.
- Open furniture drawers, along with cabinet and closet doors to enhance drying .
- Move photos, paintings and art objects to dry location
- If damage occurs during winter, leave heat on, if in summer, use air conditioner to promote circulation and drying.
- Place aluminum foil squares under furniture Legs to prevent carpet staining.
- Wipe water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items.
Do Not …
- Do not turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging from retained water. Contact FireStorm Restoration Services immediately to prevent any further damage and injury.
- Use an ordinary vacuum to remove water.
- Do not use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or wet floors.
- Do not go into rooms with standing water if the electricity is still on.
- Do not life tacked down carpet without professional help. Lifting the carpet incorrectly could promote shrinkage. Contact FireStorm